We desire to meet the educational, social and spiritual needs of the families that ultimately select First Circle of Friends. Our goal is to provide a warm, love-filled environment for each of our children in a secure Christian setting. We are strongly committed to:
- Maintaining a quality student to teacher ratio
- Providing children with a positive first introduction to school; one infused with love, warmth and encouragement
- Exemplifying Christian ethics with emphasis on the Golden Rule (treat others the way you want them to treat you) and the fruits of the spirit (love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control).
- Teaching strong academics in a relaxed, loving atmosphere
- Maintaining a qualified, dedicated staff of teachers who deeply love children and God and are committed to supporting one another as well as the children we teach and their families.
Thank you for inquiring at First Circle of Friends!
Blessings to each of you,
First Circle of Friends Staff
We are located within the First Presbyterian Church of Oregon City at the corner of Linn Avenue and Warner-Milne Road. Contact us at 503.722.5654 or email@example.com.